Saturday, April 26, 2014

Secret Weapon

My Dearest Diary,

I feel that since this is being aimed towards my future followers and is of course for posterity that I shall henceforth refer to you as my "avid followers." So to start again:

My dear avid followers,
(it has such a nicer ring to it doesn't it?) So to punish my humans for their insolence in putting me on a diet I have developed a marvelous secret weapon. Let me explain to you my brilliance.

Step One:
Get my humans to pet me and lull them into a false sense of security

Step Two:
Roll onto my back displaying my absolutely adorable fuzzy tummy

Step Three:
Wait for unsuspecting humans to pet the adorable fuzzy tummy (because let's be honest...who could RESIST?!?)

Step Four:
ATTACK!

Isn't it brilliant?! I am quite a genius if I do say so myself. Since you are such a trusted confidante I will show you a picture of the "bait" (aka my adorable fuzzy tummy)


Alright, I don't want to overload you with cuteness so I will leave you for now, but don't fret I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment