Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pink Pajamas, Penguins on the Bottom

March 29,

Dear Diary,

Have you ever noticed how the chanting at the beginning of the Circle of Life from the Lion King sounds like they are saying "pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom?" A good friend of the humans told them this and now that's how Lissy sings it and now it is all I can hear whenever the song comes on. Here let me show you.
See? See? Did you hear it? There it is. Your world is forever changed! You may be wondering why I am bringing up the Lion King. Since I am so fabulous I am going to tell you. You see my humans (plus the amazing Alexis) are going to go see the broadway version of the Lion King tonight. All is chaos around here as two girls primp and fluff and do all that strange girly stuff that human females seem to do. I mean really, what more do you need to look your best other than a good tongue cleaning? I do have to say that they all clean up rather nicely and I am quite proud of them for going to see a play all about my (distant) wild relatives. I am slightly jealous but it really wouldn't be fair for me to go and upstage all the animals that have worked so hard to put on a show for the humans. I guess I will just have to have a night all to myself. Hmmm, bath and nap anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment